UNIDO to Hold Final Industrial Safety Webinar
On December 10, 2020, the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) will hold a webinar on the topic “Safety Challenges”.
It will be the final episode of a series of webinars on industrial safety in times of COVID-19 and beyond.
The webinar is to summarize the discussion of the previously addressed issues:
- prompt response of the most stable and reliable production enterprises to changing external conditions;
- administrative measures to ensure industrial safety in times of COVID-19 pandemic;
- challenges related to cybersecurity;
- new mechanisms of control and supervision, remote monitoring systems;
- safety culture and ethics.
The webinars are organized as part of a joint UNIDO-Rostechnadzor project with the support of the Government of the Russian Federation.
To take part, please register here.To view the previous webinars, follow this link.