Delegation of Rostechnadzor held a meeting with the State Committee on Standards, Consumer and Technical Supervision of the Republic of Abkhazia
On March 11 and 12, 2015, on the invitation of Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service of Russia, the delegation of the State Committee on Standards, Consumer and Technical Supervision of the Republic of Abkhazia (Gosstandart), headed by Chairman, E. Rshtuni, visited Rostechnadzor.
On March 11, 2015, in Moscow, a meeting was held between the leaders of Rostechnadzor and the representatives of Gosstandart of Abkhazia, during which the Abkhazian party was informed about Rostechnadzor’s activities related to the organization and implementation of supervision over compliance with the requirements of industrial safety and safety in the power industry.
The specialists of Rostechnadzor made presentations on the following topics:
- The structure and powers of Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service of Russia;
- The legal regulation of industrial safety; latest updates in the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- Rostechnadzor’s providing state (public) services in the field of industrial safety;
- Supervision and control activity in the field of power supervision;
- Appraisal and retraining of specialists in the field of industrial safety.
The Abkhazian delegation took a visit to JSC STC «Industrial Safety» and ZAO STC IS, and then got familiarized with the activity of the computerized classroom, where the appraisal of personnel is carried out.
The meeting resulted in signing the minutes.
The parties agreed to hold further meetings to determine certain areas of the cooperation as well as to prepare draft memorandum of cooperation between the two authorities.